Friday 9 June 2017

My cherishing vacation at Corinthians Resorts & Club, Pune



After a long tiring year with no vacation to enjoy and absolutely no time to spare, what one looks for at the first chance from escape from work is a leisure stay at a splendid hotel.  This got me searching for some finest of resorts in Pune. While there are many, my eyes got struck at this particular luxury resort, Corinthians, for not only was it offering great accommodation at a reasonable price but its whole Greek style architecture and unwinding ambience seemed appealing. 


Guess what? I was not proved wrong! The hotel was indeed a pleasant break for me, with its outstanding facilities, great service, and impeccable ambience. So my sojourn at this place with my husband was simply amazing and we enjoyed every moment of it. Not only the place had great services to spoil us such as its spa and salon facility, but it had a pool fully facilitated with bar  that kept mine and my hubby’s nerves calm and serenaded all week long. 


Then there were great many indoor and outdoor games to enjoy and relax. While, my adventure buff hubby chose to try his hand at archery and rifle shooting; I spent my time enjoying a great read at the hotel’s quiet and comfortable library. Coming over to food, who doesn’t enjoy eating at a fancy place at a romantic set up and Corinthians had four great choices to dine at and I being a total foodie exploited all four options and honestly, I enjoyed all my meals.

In all, I am glad that I didn’t choose any resorts near Pune but this one. Located in the southern part of this lively city my vacation was wrapped with all kinds of comfort and luxuries which I was looking forward to enjoying for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment